Literacy and Girl’s Training Center at Koko (Korhogo), a training workshop in various …
The main mission of AEBECI is a recommendation of JESUS, the MESSIAH of God. In Matthew 28 Verse 19 « Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit…». Therefore, it is obvious that AEBECI consists of Evangelical Baptist Churches.
Article 8 of the Statute of AEBECI clearly shows the church’s mission. The ultimate goal of AEBECI is to maintain unity of the Church according to the recommndation of the Lord: <<...that they may all be one...>> John 17: 21
Article 9 then adds for this purpose that the mission of AEBECI consists in:
- Consolidating unity between member churches,
- Proclaiming the Gospel
- Encouraging, strengthening and establishing believers’ groups for the formation of churches,
- Building religious buildings,
- Contributing to the construction of religious buildings of member churches,
- Training leaders, pastors, evangelists,
- Publishing and allocating Christian literature,
- Performing social works,
- Ensuring good spiritual functioning, administrative and material of the member churches,
- Representing the interests of the member churches before the different authorities,
- Imposing the duty to guarantee the society’s moral principles,
- Intervening in local churches to restore order if need arises.