Fraternal greetings in the precious name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. The history of our Church is like a roller that is still unfolding. Beyond the historical aspect, we see on it the hand of God that led everything for the scriptures to be fulfilled.
Indeed, the Lord Jesus announces his return in the Gospels through these words: « .» . So the gospel will spread until it reaches us in Côte d’Ivoire, decades ago. The first missionary who settles in northern Côte d’Ivoire, where our church is built is the American Pastor Robert Welch, in 1947. He is sent by the conservative Mission CBFMS (Conservative Baptist Foreign Mission Society). As in the very beginning, things face significant obstacles. But the Bible says, «God was able to do what he had promised » Romain 4 Verse 21. He also has the power to accomplish it. God will gradually convince the hearts and renew missionary forces. They had to wait until 1951to baptize the first convert, Zamblé Koné in Senoufo people in Boundiali. Step by step, the gospel makes itself a way and the first churches are now built. They will first gather together as an organization called (AEBN) in <>1971, and then will become in 1976 AEBCI. Later on, they will add the word ‘evangeliques’ and finally, from 1988, its current name is (AEBECI).
To be more stringent about the accurate details, we relate in the table according to the succession of events that will open into AEBECI in its current presentation.